Office Chair Wheels
How to Trick Out Your Office Chair WheelsHow to Clean Your Office Chair Wheels
We sometimes underestimate just how important our office chair wheels (or “casters”) really are. They hold our weight every day without complaining. They carry us to and fro, making it easy to zip around the cubicle. Sometimes they even serve as racecar wheels. (Usually when two guys at the office get too hopped up on caffeine).
This is why it’s important to make sure your wheels are taken care of. If it starts getting hard to move around, it’s time to flip your chair over and give them a good cleaning.
How to Clean Your Office Chair Wheels
1. First, flip the chair over.
2. Next, take off the wheels.
3. Go to town cleaning the wheels – scrub off any gunk, untangle any hair that has wrapped around the wheels, and use cotton swabs to get into any nooks and crannies.
4. After they’re clean and sparkly, let the wheels dry out.
5. Lubricate the axle with some spray lubricant.
6. Screw the wheels back on, and you’re ready to go!
What to do if Your Wheels Are Broken
So your wheels are at the point where it’ll take more than a good scrubbing to save them? No problem. You can find new office chair casters from any office supply store. Or if you’re really interested in pimping your ride, then you should check out a site like CoolCasters.com. They have some colorful, crazy, and just plain cool wheel casters that will have you cubicle-cruising in style!
Lesson learned: if you take care of your wheels, they’ll take care of you.
- How To Make A Webpage
- Best Ecommerce Hosting - How to Find the Best Ecommerce Hosting for YOUR Business - What to Look For in Ecommerce Hosting
- Other Free Encyclopedias